Saturday, September 12, 2015

I've been awarded!

Thanks to MyLittleMegara, over on her blog In A World Of My Own for giving me a Liebster Award!

The rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2.Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award. 
5. Invent 11 questions for your nominees.

My facts are:
1. My current doll collection houses over 144 dolls, not including minis
2. I am an aspiring toy designer, AND fashion designer
3. I am obsessed with any and all things fairies
4. I learned to sew at the age of four
5. My first doll ever was a Bratz Tokyo a Go Go Fianna
6. I love anime, and my current favorite anime shows are Pretty Cure and Pripara
7. Winx Club is my favorite non anime cartoon
8. I started seriously collecting dolls in 2013
9. Before collecting dolls, My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop were my everything
10. I own a stuffed dog that used to belong to my great grandmother that has been passed down from generation to generation.
11. Pullips are what I am really trying to collect nowadays, I currently own two full sized Pullips, and one Mini Pullip. One of my Pullips has already been customized to look like a school girl, and I am wanting a Pullip from the Sailor Moon collaboration series.

Alright onto MyLittleMegara's questions,

1. Sweater weather or summer heat?

Definitely Sweater weather, I love the cold for some reason.

 2. What is your hidden talent that very few people know about?
I can bend my right elbow completely inwards, which freaks out the people that know I can do it.

 3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
JAPAN!!! I've always wanted to go to Japan, preferably Tokyo.

 4. What is your favorite blog to read (other than your own, of course)?
The Toy Box Philosopher, It's my all time favorite blog!

 5. What is your most prized possession?
A stuffed dog that used to belong to my great grandma, It's also mentioned in the facts. ;)

 6. If you could be any Disney character, who would you want to be and why?
I would probably want to be Belle, because I love reading, and the library in the movie is massive!

 7. What do you do to make yourself feel better after a sad day?
Eat a sundae with four scoops of chocolate, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, gummy bears, some pieces of Oreos, and brownie bits, it sounds weird, but it tastes amazing!

 8. Do you tend to cry during movies and/ or books?
It depends of course, I mostly cry during Disney movies, like when the Beast dies in Beauty And The Beast, or when Dumbo's chained up mother reached through the cell bars to snuggle him while Baby Mine was playing in the background, Disney sometimes makes overly emotional. :}

 9. Where do lost things go?
NEVERLAND! Just kidding, whenever I lose something I find it somewhere under my bed after a few weeks.

 10. What is your Hogwarts house?
Well, a quiz says Gryffindor, so I guess Gryffindor, I like Harry Potter, but it isn't one of my all time favorites, so I don't know a whole lot about it.

 11. What is your favorite color?

Pink or Orange, I can never decide

And I nominate,

Muff from Hey, It's Muff

Christina from Christina Articulates

BlackKitty from The Multicrafteral Lab

Kayleigh from Adventures of a Musical Doll Collector

Lolly's Dollies from Lolly's Dollies

The Doll Nerd from Doll Nerd

Tam from PLANET OF THE DOLLS

RagingMoon1987 from Confessions of a Dolly Lover

jSarie from Revenge of the Toy Box

Daytondolls at Daytondolls

and Ms. Leo from I-Luv-Dolls

OK, and my questions are:

1. What is the one doll or toy related item that you dream of owning one day?

2. Anime, Yay or Nay?

3. Favorite candy?

4. What would your dream job be?

5. What is your current favorite movie or TV show?

6. What is your favorite doll or toy related item that you currently own?

7. Have you ever cried during a movie or TV show that is mainly targeted at children?

8. What is your favorite holiday?

9. What is your favorite season?

10. Are you calm and collected, or happy and excitable?

11. Is there someone that you currently look up to almost as an idol?

And, that's it! Sorry it took so long! School has really messed up my schedule! OK, Bye Bye!
 

3 comments: